Friday, September 18, 2009

No Waffles...

You know what sucks?

Vacuums? Kirby?

Waking up, craving waffles, and not having any. No waffles. None.

If that's your idea of sucks...

Shut up. Anyway, it's raining AGAIN today. Haven't seen the sun in almost a week. Vampires are going to start getting bold here soon, and we're going to have problems on our hands.

Hey, maybe the vampires will be friendly?

Yeah, and maybe Welfare will actually work as intended.

You, sir, are a jaded individual.

I'm more of a sapphire kinda guy. Anyway, about to work again (Just a 9-2 today). Job is going really well. I really like my boss and co-workers. I also really like the food.

Of course you do, fatty!

For a figment of my imagination, you really are an asshat, you know that?

YOU made me this way!

Touche'. So, do you know what Harry Potter and I have in common?

Nerdy Glasses? Social Ineptitude? Bad grades?

This:

No comments:

Post a Comment