Sunday, December 27, 2009

Things are good today. I almost overslept, but things are good. I didn't have time to shave this morning, though. I did wash my hair, but didn't comb it before it dried, so it's very wild and untamed. I need a haircut. I got into some trouble the other day. I called someone a fag, and got a whole lecture about gay acceptance. I didn't mean gay, or even a gay slur. I thing most people don't when they say it. I think a fag, really, is just any individual who is a douche, a prick, a dick, a buttmuncher, a punk. A fag. A fag is the guy who cuts you off in traffic for no apparent or trivial reason. A fag is the guy at the buffet who knows you want the last chicken leg, and he takes it, despite already having four on his plate. A fag is someone way more powerful who repeatedly kills you on warcraft. A fag can be gay, just as much as a fag can be straight, bi, or whatever the hell. In fact, if you were to do a survey, most fags would be straight males, usually mid twenties to late thirties. They drive the oversized needlessly loud trucks. And they keep driving by the same spots. Just so you hear them. Fags.

No comments:

Post a Comment