Sunday, May 23, 2010

I ain't got no hope or dreams, got nothing but the road ahead of me. By and by the same ol faces, same ok shit, the same ol faces. I'm pacing circles now, moon's orbit to me, identical... Most cynics try to be romantic, I'm a romantic trying to be cynical. Play a song that haunts the soul alone in a room with just a harmonica. Low and blue we know its true a hero never truly lives. That is until he falls, until he dies then he's a martyr... I am not so noble, so I shall gun them first. Here we go once more into the breach, viva la vida. I wonder if she ever thinks of me. By the fire, sing a song, tell the world my story... But the world's the only girl whose embrace is meant for me. When I fall, I beg you, bury me under that tree. Oh when I die, my darling, let my soul roam free.

No comments:

Post a Comment